Wear More, Wash Less!
Our clothes are made to last, but you can keep them going for a lifetime by following a few simple steps.
1. Hand wash only. The look and overall structure of the garment will be greatly sustained if you wash by hand versus tossing tee in washer.
2. Flat dry! Do not hang or garment will lengthen. That gravity!
The Corduroy Party Line:
1. Wash by hand or on delicates cycle using cold water. This reduces color fading and uses less energy.
2. Hang dry or flat dry. We know you have places to be, but if you have the time, air drying clothes is one of the best ways to keep your Dandy duds in their original form for the long haul! Plus, it helps reduce the electric bill!
3. Go to the tailor. Are the pants a little tight in the thigh? A little loose in the waist? Don't worry, our garments are easily tailored and you can have them adjusted to your liking. Bodies change all the time, you shouldn't have to buy a new wardrobe every time you loose or gain a few.
4. Make your shower count! Avoid damaging your clothes with an iron and hang any wrinkled garments in the bathroom while you take a shower. Most wrinkles will be smoothed out by the steam while you scrub.
5. If you take your corduroy pants or jacket to the dry cleaners, bring your own hanger for them to use! Also, maybe even request that they skip wrapping your Dandy items in plastic after cleaning. Every little bit counts!